1. It does not try to be all things to all people. Xero focuses on being great accounting software – making it easy to learn and use.
2. Streamlined user interface. Xero markets as “Beautiful Accounting Software,” and it lives up to this expectation! The user experience is efficient and enjoyable.
3. Fast reconciliation. Great bookkeeping revolves around the reconciliation process. The way Xero integrates with bank feeds makes the reconciliation process much smoother and quicker!
4. Xero has an open API and currently integrates with more than 600 applications! This is vital. Small businesses should not be run by the accounting software. Xero allows small businesses to find platforms that are the best fit for them.
5. Xero understands the importance of working with an advisor. Small business owners are great at what they do. However, they are not always great bookkeepers, and that’s okay! Understanding strengths and weaknesses is a key to long-term success. Approximately 90% of Xero users work with an advisor.